There are a series of new questions on the Mandated Services Claim form. You will need your Institution ID and Payee information, as recorded on SEDREF, the State’s data base. Here is a link to that site: 

Enter your BEDS code where it says SED code then click on FIND. (DO NOT ENTER ANYTHING ELSE.)

When your school name appears (underlined in blue) click on it.

Your Inst Id (Institution ID) should be in the first box and your payee information should be in RED.

You will need your Payee name, exactly as entered plus the address, city, zip-code and Federal ID.


I hope this helps.